Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Historical DNA reveals the phylogenetic position of the extinct Alpine lynx
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 275, Issue 2, pages 201–208, June 2008
How to Cite
Gugolz, D., Bernasconi, M. V., Breitenmoser-Würsten, C. and Wandeler, P. (2008), Historical DNA reveals the phylogenetic position of the extinct Alpine lynx. Journal of Zoology, 275: 201–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00428.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2008
- Received 25 October 2007; revised 28 January 2008; accepted 1 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!