Editor: Tim Halliday
Turning blue and ultraviolet: sex-specific colour change during the mating season in the Balkan moor frog
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 276, Issue 3, pages 229–236, November 2008
How to Cite
Ries, C., Spaethe, J., Sztatecsny, M., Strondl, C. and Hödl, W. (2008), Turning blue and ultraviolet: sex-specific colour change during the mating season in the Balkan moor frog. Journal of Zoology, 276: 229–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00456.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
- Received 23 January 2008; revised 4 April 2008; accepted 4 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!