*Current address: Department of Herpetology, Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University, 26 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA.
Continental speciation in the tropics: contrasting biogeographic patterns of divergence in the Uroplatus leaf-tailed gecko radiation of Madagascar
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 275, Issue 4, pages 423–440, August 2008
How to Cite
Raxworthy, C. J., Pearson, R. G., Zimkus, B. M., Reddy, S., Deo, A. J., Nussbaum, R. A. and Ingram, C. M. (2008), Continental speciation in the tropics: contrasting biogeographic patterns of divergence in the Uroplatus leaf-tailed gecko radiation of Madagascar. Journal of Zoology, 275: 423–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00460.x
Editor: Andrew C. Kitchener
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Received 14 December 2007; revised 7 April 2008; accepted 14 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!