Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Pelvic anti-predator armour reduction in Norwegian populations of the threespine stickleback: a rare phenomenon with adaptive implications?
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 276, Issue 1, pages 81–88, September 2008
How to Cite
Klepaker, T. O. and Østbye, K. (2008), Pelvic anti-predator armour reduction in Norwegian populations of the threespine stickleback: a rare phenomenon with adaptive implications?. Journal of Zoology, 276: 81–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00471.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Received 6 February 2007; revised 30 April 2008; accepted 9 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!