*Current address: Drosophila Genetics Laboratory, Institution of Evolution, The University of Haifa, Mt Carnel, Haifa 31905 Israel.
Variations in body melanization impact desiccation resistance in Drosophila immigrans from Western Himalayas
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 276, Issue 2, pages 219–227, October 2008
How to Cite
Parkash, R., Ramniwas, S., Rajpurohit, S. and Sharma, V. (2008), Variations in body melanization impact desiccation resistance in Drosophila immigrans from Western Himalayas. Journal of Zoology, 276: 219–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00478.x
Editor: Philip Rainbow
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Received 3 December 2007; revised 16 May 2008; accepted 23 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!