Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Effects of climate variation on the abundance and distribution of flamingos in the Galápagos Islands
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 276, Issue 3, pages 252–265, November 2008
How to Cite
Vargas, F. H., Barlow, S., Hart, T., Jimenez-Uzcátegui, G., Chavez, J., Naranjo, S. and Macdonald, D. W. (2008), Effects of climate variation on the abundance and distribution of flamingos in the Galápagos Islands. Journal of Zoology, 276: 252–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00485.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2008
- Received 28 December 2007; revised 21 April 2008; accepted 10 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!