Editor: Gunther Zupanc
Circadian rhythms of locomotor activity in Ansell's mole-rat: are mole-rat's clocks ticking?
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 276, Issue 4, pages 343–349, December 2008
How to Cite
De Vries, J. L., Oosthuizen, M. K., Sichilima, A. M. and Bennett, N. C. (2008), Circadian rhythms of locomotor activity in Ansell's mole-rat: are mole-rat's clocks ticking?. Journal of Zoology, 276: 343–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00496.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Received 31 January 2008; revised 11 June 2008; accepted 2 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!