Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Phylogeography of the white-tailed mongoose (Herpestidae, Carnivora, Mammalia) based on partial sequences of the mtDNA control region
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 276, Issue 4, pages 385–393, December 2008
How to Cite
Dehghani, R., Wanntorp, L., Pagani, P., Källersjö, M., Werdelin, L. and Veron, G. (2008), Phylogeography of the white-tailed mongoose (Herpestidae, Carnivora, Mammalia) based on partial sequences of the mtDNA control region. Journal of Zoology, 276: 385–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00502.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2008
- Received 17 April 2008; revised date 17 July 2008; accepted 5 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!