Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Interspecific competition influences reproduction in spotted hyenas
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 276, Issue 4, pages 402–410, December 2008
How to Cite
Watts, H. E. and Holekamp, K. E. (2008), Interspecific competition influences reproduction in spotted hyenas. Journal of Zoology, 276: 402–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00506.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2008
- Received 10 March 2008; revised 2 June 2008, 21 July 2008, 31 July 2008; accepted 12 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!