Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Post-bottleneck mtDNA diversity in a free-living population of European bison: implications for conservation
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 277, Issue 1, pages 81–87, January 2009
How to Cite
Wójcik, J. M., Kawałko, A., Tokarska, M., Jaarola, M., Vallenback, P. and Pertoldi, C. (2009), Post-bottleneck mtDNA diversity in a free-living population of European bison: implications for conservation. Journal of Zoology, 277: 81–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00515.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Received 21 April 2008; revised 28 July 2008 accepted 28 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!