*Current address: Bergen Museum, University of Bergen, Muséplass 3, N-5007 Bergen, Norway.
Reassessment of the trophic position of Bullidae (Gastropoda: Cephalaspidea) and the importance of diet in the evolution of cephalaspidean gastropods
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 277, Issue 1, pages 88–97, January 2009
How to Cite
Malaquias, M. A. E., Berecibar, E. and Reid, D. G. (2009), Reassessment of the trophic position of Bullidae (Gastropoda: Cephalaspidea) and the importance of diet in the evolution of cephalaspidean gastropods. Journal of Zoology, 277: 88–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00516.x
Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
- Received 20 June 2008; revised 8 October 2008; accepted 8 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!