Editor: Andrew Kitchener
How the longspur won its spurs: a study of claw and toe length in ground-dwelling passerine birds
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 277, Issue 2, pages 126–133, February 2009
How to Cite
Green, R. E., Barnes, K. N. and Brooke, M. d. L. (2009), How the longspur won its spurs: a study of claw and toe length in ground-dwelling passerine birds. Journal of Zoology, 277: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00518.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2008
- Received 7 August 2008; revised 8 September 2008; accepted 11 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!