Editor: Lucinda Haines
Handling-related tail loss in an endangered skink: incidence, correlates and a possible solution
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2009
© 2009 Department of Sustainables and Environment, Victoria. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 277, Issue 3, pages 214–220, March 2009
How to Cite
Scroggie, M. P. and Clemann, N. (2009), Handling-related tail loss in an endangered skink: incidence, correlates and a possible solution. Journal of Zoology, 277: 214–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00528.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2009
- Received 28 July 2008; revised 7 October 2008; accepted 8 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!