Editor: Nigel Bennett
Surviving north of the natural range: the importance of density independence in determining population size
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 277, Issue 3, pages 232–240, March 2009
How to Cite
Unnsteinsdottir, E. R. and Hersteinsson, P. (2009), Surviving north of the natural range: the importance of density independence in determining population size. Journal of Zoology, 277: 232–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00532.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
- Received 22 April 2008; revised 15 October 2008; accepted 15 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!