Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Mate plugging via genital mutilation in nephilid spiders: an evolutionary hypothesis
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 277, Issue 4, pages 257–266, April 2009
How to Cite
Kuntner, M., Kralj-Fišer, S., Schneider, J. M. and Li, D. (2009), Mate plugging via genital mutilation in nephilid spiders: an evolutionary hypothesis. Journal of Zoology, 277: 257–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00533.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Received 23 June 2008; revised 20 October 2008; accepted 20 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!