Editor: Andrew Charles Kitchener
Both Recent and Pleistocene geography determine animal distributional patterns in the Tuscan Archipelago
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 277, Issue 4, pages 291–301, April 2009
How to Cite
Fattorini, S. (2009), Both Recent and Pleistocene geography determine animal distributional patterns in the Tuscan Archipelago. Journal of Zoology, 277: 291–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00540.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2009
- Received 27 July 2008; revised 11 October 2008; accepted 10 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!