Editor: Tim Halliday
Rivers as barriers for high elevation amphibians: a phylogeographic analysis of the alpine stream frog of the Hengduan Mountains
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 277, Issue 4, pages 309–316, April 2009
How to Cite
Li, R., Chen, W., Tu, L. and Fu, J. (2009), Rivers as barriers for high elevation amphibians: a phylogeographic analysis of the alpine stream frog of the Hengduan Mountains. Journal of Zoology, 277: 309–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00543.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Received 2 October 2008; revised 17 November 2008; accepted 18 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!