*Current address: School of Biological and Conservation Sciences, Howard College, University of KwaZulu-Natal, George Campbell Building, Durban 4041, South Africa.
Evidence-based conservation management of elephants: the case of the Important Plants in Addo Elephant National Park, South Africa
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 277, Issue 2, pages 108–110, February 2009
How to Cite
Landman, M., Kerley, G. I. H. and Schoeman, D. S. (2009), Evidence-based conservation management of elephants: the case of the Important Plants in Addo Elephant National Park, South Africa. Journal of Zoology, 277: 108–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00545.x
Editor: Nigel Bennett
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Received 18 November 2008; revised 30 November 2008; accepted 1 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!