Editor: Andrew Kitchener
A 3D geometric morphometric analysis of digging ability in the extant and fossil cingulate humerus
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 278, Issue 1, pages 48–56, May 2009
How to Cite
Milne, N., Vizcaíno, S. F. and Fernicola, J. C. (2009), A 3D geometric morphometric analysis of digging ability in the extant and fossil cingulate humerus. Journal of Zoology, 278: 48–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2008.00548.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
- Received 29 June 2008; revised 5 December 2008; accepted 8 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!