Editor: Günther Zupanc
Giant noctule bats face conflicting constraints between roosting and foraging in a fragmented and heterogeneous landscape
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 278, Issue 2, pages 126–133, June 2009
How to Cite
Popa-Lisseanu, A. G., Bontadina, F. and Ibáñez, C. (2009), Giant noctule bats face conflicting constraints between roosting and foraging in a fragmented and heterogeneous landscape. Journal of Zoology, 278: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00556.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Received 18 July 2008; revised:24 November 2008; accepted 5 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!