Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Drivers of megaherbivore demographic fluctuations: inference from elephants
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 279, Issue 1, pages 18–26, September 2009
How to Cite
Trimble, M. J., Ferreira, S. M. and Van Aarde, R. J. (2009), Drivers of megaherbivore demographic fluctuations: inference from elephants. Journal of Zoology, 279: 18–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00560.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Received 22 September 2008; revised 1 December 2008; accepted 28 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!