*Current address: 18c Serpentine Road, Kumara Junction, RD 2, Hokitika, New Zealand.
The reliability of palatability estimates obtained from rumen contents analysis and a field-based index of diet selection
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 278, Issue 3, pages 243–248, July 2009
How to Cite
Tanentzap, A. J., Bee, J. N., Lee, W. G., Lavers, R. B., Mills, J. A., Mark, A. F. and Coomes, D. A. (2009), The reliability of palatability estimates obtained from rumen contents analysis and a field-based index of diet selection. Journal of Zoology, 278: 243–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00572.x
Editor: Virginia Hayssen
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Received 8 January 2009; revised 17 February 2009; accepted 25 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!