Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Can captivity lead to inter-species mating in two Mesocricetus hamster species?
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 278, Issue 4, pages 308–312, August 2009
How to Cite
DelBarco-Trillo, J., Gulewicz, K., Segal, A., McPhee, M. E. and Johnston, R. E. (2009), Can captivity lead to inter-species mating in two Mesocricetus hamster species?. Journal of Zoology, 278: 308–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00577.x
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
- Received 24 December 2008; revised 26 February 2009; accepted 9 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!