Editor: Günther Zupanc
Evidence of a geographically variable competitive mimicry relationship in coral reef fishes
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 279, Issue 1, pages 78–85, September 2009
How to Cite
Rainey, M. M. (2009), Evidence of a geographically variable competitive mimicry relationship in coral reef fishes. Journal of Zoology, 279: 78–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00592.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Received 7 January 2009; revised 19 April 2009; accepted 20 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!