Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
A new genus and species of lungless salamander (family Plethodontidae) from the Appalachian highlands of the south-eastern United States
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 279, Issue 1, pages 86–94, September 2009
How to Cite
Camp, C. D., Peterman, W. E., Milanovich, J. R., Lamb, T., Maerz, J. C. and Wake, D. B. (2009), A new genus and species of lungless salamander (family Plethodontidae) from the Appalachian highlands of the south-eastern United States. Journal of Zoology, 279: 86–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00593.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received 5 February 2009; revised 27 April 2009; accepted 30 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!