Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Quantitative genetics parameters show partial independent evolutionary potential for body mass and metabolism in stonechats from different populations
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 279, Issue 2, pages 129–136, October 2009
How to Cite
Tieleman, B. I., Versteegh, M. A., Helm, B. and Dingemanse, N. J. (2009), Quantitative genetics parameters show partial independent evolutionary potential for body mass and metabolism in stonechats from different populations. Journal of Zoology, 279: 129–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00597.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Received 13 January 2009; revised 9 April 2009; accepted 7 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!