Editor: Nigel Bennett
Role of silk threads in the dispersal of larvae through stream pools
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 279, Issue 2, pages 137–143, October 2009
How to Cite
Fingerut, J., Schamel, L., Faugno, A., Mestrinaro, M. and Habdas, P. (2009), Role of silk threads in the dispersal of larvae through stream pools. Journal of Zoology, 279: 137–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00598.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Received 23 March 2009; revised 5 May 2009; accepted 11 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!