Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Modelling the dynamic biogeography of the wildcat: implications for taxonomy and conservation
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 279, Issue 2, pages 144–155, October 2009
How to Cite
Kitchener, A. C. and Rees, E. E. (2009), Modelling the dynamic biogeography of the wildcat: implications for taxonomy and conservation. Journal of Zoology, 279: 144–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00599.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Received 16 February 2009; revised 11 May 2009; accepted 12 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!