Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Understanding the main factors in the extent and distribution of wild boar rooting on alpine grasslands
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 279, Issue 2, pages 195–202, October 2009
How to Cite
Bueno, C. G., Alados, C. L., Gómez-García, D., Barrio, I. C. and García-González, R. (2009), Understanding the main factors in the extent and distribution of wild boar rooting on alpine grasslands. Journal of Zoology, 279: 195–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00607.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Received 11 April 2009; revised 22 May 2009; accepted 2 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!