*Current address: W. Booth. Department of Entomology and W. M. Keck Center for Behavioral Biology, North Carolina State University, Campus Box 7613, Raleigh, NC 27695–7613, USA.
Spatial genetic structuring in a vagile species, the European wood mouse
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 279, Issue 3, pages 219–228, November 2009
How to Cite
Booth, W., Montgomery, W. I. and Prodöhl, P. A. (2009), Spatial genetic structuring in a vagile species, the European wood mouse. Journal of Zoology, 279: 219–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00608.x
Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Received 5 December 2008; revised 1 June 2009; accepted 2 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!