Population history of the plateau pika endemic to the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau based on mtDNA sequence data
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 279, Issue 4, pages 396–403, December 2009
How to Cite
Ci, H. X., Lin, G. H., Cai, Z. Y., Tang, L. Z., Su, J. P. and Liu, J. Q. (2009), Population history of the plateau pika endemic to the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau based on mtDNA sequence data. Journal of Zoology, 279: 396–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00635.x
Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
- Received 6 March 2009; revised 16 July 2009; accepted 21 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!