Editor: Andrew Kitchener
At which scales does landscape structure influence the spatial distribution of elephants in the Western Ghats (India)?
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 280, Issue 2, pages 185–194, February 2010
How to Cite
Gaucherel, C., Balasubramanian, M., Karunakaran, P. V., Ramesh, B. R., Muthusankar, G., Hély, C. and Couteron, P. (2010), At which scales does landscape structure influence the spatial distribution of elephants in the Western Ghats (India)?. Journal of Zoology, 280: 185–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00652.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Received 15 June 2009; revised 28 July 2009; accepted 6 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!