*Current address: Department of Ecology & Evolution, Institute of Ecology, Evolution & Diversity, University of Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
Female philopatry and male dispersal in a cryptic, bush-dwelling antelope: a combined molecular and behavioural approach
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 280, Issue 2, pages 213–220, February 2010
How to Cite
Apio, A., Kabasa, J. D., Ketmaier, V., Schröder, C., Plath, M. and Tiedemann, R. (2010), Female philopatry and male dispersal in a cryptic, bush-dwelling antelope: a combined molecular and behavioural approach. Journal of Zoology, 280: 213–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00654.x
Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2009
- Received 3 March 2009; revised 12 September 2009; accepted 14 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!