*Current address: Magnox North, Berkeley Centre, Berkeley, Gloucestershire GL13 9PB, UK.
The impact of riparian habitat quality on the foraging and activity of pipistrelle bats (Pipistrellus spp.)
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 280, Issue 4, pages 371–378, April 2010
How to Cite
Scott, S. J., McLaren, G., Jones, G. and Harris, S. (2010), The impact of riparian habitat quality on the foraging and activity of pipistrelle bats (Pipistrellus spp.). Journal of Zoology, 280: 371–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00670.x
Editor: Nigel Bennett
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Received 30 July 2009; revised 22 October 2009; accepted 2 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!