Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Substrate and species constraints on the use of track incidences to estimate African large carnivore abundance
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 281, Issue 1, pages 56–65, May 2010
How to Cite
Funston, P. J., Frank, L., Stephens, T., Davidson, Z., Loveridge, A., Macdonald, D. M., Durant, S., Packer, C., Mosser, A. and Ferreira, S. M. (2010), Substrate and species constraints on the use of track incidences to estimate African large carnivore abundance. Journal of Zoology, 281: 56–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00682.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received 31 July 2009; revised 4 December 2009 accepted 7 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!