Editor: Andrew Kitchener
The pattern of ovulation in Ansell's mole-rat: phylogenetic or ecological constraints?
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 281, Issue 1, pages 66–73, May 2010
How to Cite
Bennett, N. C., Van Sandwyk, J. and Lutermann, H. (2010), The pattern of ovulation in Ansell's mole-rat: phylogenetic or ecological constraints?. Journal of Zoology, 281: 66–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2009.00685.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Received 28 September 2009; revised 8 December 2009; accepted 9 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!