Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Multi-scale resource selection and spatial ecology of the Indian fox in a human-dominated dry grassland ecosystem
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 281, Issue 2, pages 140–148, June 2010
How to Cite
Vanak, A. T. and Gompper, M. E. (2010), Multi-scale resource selection and spatial ecology of the Indian fox in a human-dominated dry grassland ecosystem. Journal of Zoology, 281: 140–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00690.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Received 15 June 2009; revised 15 December 2009; accepted 18 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!