Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Geographical variation and phylogenetics of modern lions based on craniometric data
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 281, Issue 3, pages 194–209, July 2010
How to Cite
Mazák, J. H. (2010), Geographical variation and phylogenetics of modern lions based on craniometric data. Journal of Zoology, 281: 194–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00694.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Received 24 August 2009; revised 5 January 2010; accepted 8 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!