Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Inferring colonization history and dispersal patterns of a long-lived seabird by combining genetic and empirical data
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 281, Issue 4, pages 232–240, August 2010
How to Cite
Young, L. C. (2010), Inferring colonization history and dispersal patterns of a long-lived seabird by combining genetic and empirical data. Journal of Zoology, 281: 232–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00698.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
- Received 9 November 2009; revised 14 January 2010; accepted 15 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!