Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Phylogeographic signatures of northward post-glacial colonization from high-latitude refugia: a case study of bank voles using museum specimens
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 281, Issue 4, pages 249–262, August 2010
How to Cite
Wójcik, J. M., Kawałko, A., Marková, S., Searle, J. B. and Kotlík, P. (2010), Phylogeographic signatures of northward post-glacial colonization from high-latitude refugia: a case study of bank voles using museum specimens. Journal of Zoology, 281: 249–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00699.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Received 26 August 2009; revised 19 January 2010; accepted 20 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!