Editor: Nigel Bennett
Temporary stay at various environmental humidities affects attachment ability of Colorado potato beetles Leptinotarsa decemlineata (Coleoptera, Chrysomelidae)
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 281, Issue 4, pages 227–231, August 2010
How to Cite
Voigt, D., Schuppert, J. M., Dattinger, S. and Gorb, S. N. (2010), Temporary stay at various environmental humidities affects attachment ability of Colorado potato beetles Leptinotarsa decemlineata (Coleoptera, Chrysomelidae). Journal of Zoology, 281: 227–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00704.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Received 18 December 2009; revised 18 February 2010; accepted 8 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!