Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Development of new tetranucleotide microsatellite loci and assessment of genetic variation of giant panda in two largest giant panda captive breeding populations
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 282, Issue 1, pages 39–46, September 2010
How to Cite
Li, Y. Z., Xu, X., Shen, F. J., Zhang, W. P., Zhang, Z. H., Hou, R. and Yue, B. S. (2010), Development of new tetranucleotide microsatellite loci and assessment of genetic variation of giant panda in two largest giant panda captive breeding populations. Journal of Zoology, 282: 39–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00707.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Received 1 October 2009; revised 22 March 2010; accepted 23 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!