Editor: Tim Halliday
Giant dwarfs: discovery of a radiation of large-bodied ‘stump-toed frogs’ from karstic cave environments of northern Madagascar
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 282, Issue 1, pages 21–38, September 2010
How to Cite
Köhler, J., Vences, M., D'Cruze, N. and Glaw, F. (2010), Giant dwarfs: discovery of a radiation of large-bodied ‘stump-toed frogs’ from karstic cave environments of northern Madagascar. Journal of Zoology, 282: 21–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00708.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Received 14 January 2010; revised 15 March 2010; accepted 16 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!