Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Exposure to non-kin females rapidly affects testicular morphology in non-reproductive male Damaraland mole-rats
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 282, Issue 2, pages 84–90, October 2010
How to Cite
Nice, P. A., Fleming, P. A., Bennett, N. C., Bateman, P. W. and Miller, D. W. (2010), Exposure to non-kin females rapidly affects testicular morphology in non-reproductive male Damaraland mole-rats. Journal of Zoology, 282: 84–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00712.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Received 13 October 2009; revised 8 February 2010; accepted 26 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!