Editor: Virginia Hayssen
The influence of parasites on faecal glucocorticoid metabolite levels in raccoons: an experimental assessment in a natural setting
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 282, Issue 2, pages 100–108, October 2010
How to Cite
Monello, R. J., Millspaugh, J. J., Woods, R. J. and Gompper, M. E. (2010), The influence of parasites on faecal glucocorticoid metabolite levels in raccoons: an experimental assessment in a natural setting. Journal of Zoology, 282: 100–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00717.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Received 4 December 2009; revised 09 April 2010; accepted 20 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!