Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Maned wolf survival rate in central Brazil
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 282, Issue 3, pages 207–213, November 2010
How to Cite
Sollmann, R., Furtado, M. M., Jácomo, A. T. A., Tôrres, N. M. and Silveira, L. (2010), Maned wolf survival rate in central Brazil. Journal of Zoology, 282: 207–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00727.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Received 2 November 2009; revised 18 May 2010; accepted 19 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!