Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Biogeographic regions of the Iberian Peninsula: butterflies as biogeographical indicators
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 282, Issue 3, pages 180–190, November 2010
How to Cite
Romo, H. and García-Barros, E. (2010), Biogeographic regions of the Iberian Peninsula: butterflies as biogeographical indicators. Journal of Zoology, 282: 180–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00730.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2010
- Received 15 December 2009; revised 21 April 2010; accepted 14 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!