Did historical events shape current geographic variation in morph frequencies of a polymorphic damselfly?
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Zoology © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 282, Issue 4, pages 256–265, December 2010
How to Cite
Iserbyt, A., Bots, J., Van Gossum, H. and Jordaens, K. (2010), Did historical events shape current geographic variation in morph frequencies of a polymorphic damselfly?. Journal of Zoology, 282: 256–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00735.x
Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
- Received 8 April 2010; revised 1 June 2010; accepted 2 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!