Editor: Jean-Nicolas Volff
Effects of habitat fragmentation on population structure and long-distance gene flow in an endangered marsupial: the woylie
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors
Journal of Zoology
Volume 283, Issue 2, pages 98–107, February 2011
How to Cite
Pacioni, C., Wayne, A. F. and Spencer, P. B. S. (2011), Effects of habitat fragmentation on population structure and long-distance gene flow in an endangered marsupial: the woylie. Journal of Zoology, 283: 98–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00750.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2010
- Received 13 April 2010; revised 10 July 2010; accepted 19 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!