Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Non-random infection across individuals and populations supports that parasites can change morphology within an adaptive radiation
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 283, Issue 2, pages 135–142, February 2011
How to Cite
Edelaar, P. and van Eerde, K. (2011), Non-random infection across individuals and populations supports that parasites can change morphology within an adaptive radiation. Journal of Zoology, 283: 135–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.2010.00755.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Received 31 December 2009; revised 5 July 2010; accepted 2 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!